Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mini Egg Rice Krispie Cake

I have another Easter treat for you. It is easy and so very yummy!
Rice Krispie cake with a bag of Mini Eggs tossed in.
Looks super cute and tastes amazing!

Here is what you need,

1 bag of mini marshmallows (250grams)
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
6-8 cups of Rice Krispies
1 bag of Mini Eggs

Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the marshmallows and stir until they are totally melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and the Rice Krispies. I like mine a little gooey so I probably used 6-7 cups of cereal, if you like them a little firmer add closer to 8 cups. Stir in all but a small handful of the bag of Mini Eggs. Press mixture into a 9x11 pan.
Press the remaining Mini Eggs on the top of the cake.
Chill until firm.

Cut into large squares.

Eat half the pan and stash the rest in the fridge for later!


I have to go buy another bag of Mini Eggs now. I used the bag I was going to give my in house taste tester for Easter! Oops! Oh well he will love these!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment