Friday, July 15, 2011

Creamy Pesto Gnocchi

Looking for a quick weeknight meal? I have one for you! 
Remember this Creamy Pesto Chicken.  If not, check it out.


All I did was make the sauce, which took all of 8 minutes, and boiled up the gnocchi, tossed the pasta in the sauce and voila, dinner!
I did make a salad to go with too. I really only did it for show, I could have just eaten the pasta!
I love this sauce; I want to marry this sauce. It brings me joy!
Make it, eat it, and love it!


15 minute dinner! Awesome!


Jen

3 comments:

  1. So tempting! I have been craving gnocchi. This looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried gnocchi. Apparently, I've been missing out. I think I'll put it on next month's meals to try. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a fast and tasty dinner? I love gnocchi!

    ReplyDelete