Sunday, July 10, 2011

Raspberry Lemonade

I have been making Fresh Lemonade almost every weekend lately. I just think it is such a great summer drink. I kind of wanted to shake it up a bit this time so I made raspberry lemonade!
It is so good.


Make a batch of Lemonade.

Puree up a pint of raspberries in a blender with 1 tbsp of sugar.
Press through a mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Stir the puree into the lemonade.


Chill and Serve!
It has a nice sweetness from the berries, but still had that great tang of the lemons. 


For yet another twist, pour about ¾ of a glass full of the raspberry lemonade and top the glass with Club Soda, stir to combine.


I like bubbles so this made me happy! Sparkly raspberry lemonade is super tasty. Oh and a splash of Vodka wouldn't hurt either!!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. This looks so fantastic right now, Jen. It's about a million degrees here and an icy cold drink sounds lovely. I might just go make myself one. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this!!! I am beyond obsessed with lemonade right now and I just got a half-flat of raspberries from Krause berry farms. Whatever doesn't get made into jam, is being made into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, I can't wait to get some raspberries to make jam, it is my favorite! Hopefully there are still some around when I get back to town!!

    ReplyDelete