Monday, October 10, 2011

A Very Non Thanksgiving Post...

It is Thanksgiving today, here in Canada.
You would think I would be posting some kind of huge thanksgiving dinner, turkey and all the fixin's, but  nope...
I spent the whole weekend here,


In Las Vegas! I was down there to see Garth Brooks, which was awesome by the way!!
If you are in Vegas, I would highly recommend his show! Even if you aren't a huge country music fan, it is one of the best shows I have ever seen!
He is so funny and he sounded great! LOVED IT!!

We stayed at the Aria, it was awesome!!


It smelled like vanilla waffle cone in the whole hotel, yum!
Our room was AH-MAZING!


We lost some money the slot machines, had a few cocktails and we went to the titanic exhibit at the Luxor hotel, which was very cool!
Then we pretty much just walked around and looked at everything!


We didn't get back until late last night, so I am doing my big dinner tonight, which means no pictures, yet!
But it is starting to smell like roasted turkey in here now! Oh boy am I ever looking forward to it, especially after eating out all weekend.

I hope all my Canadian friends had a great thanksgiving. I am so thankful for my amazing family and friends and for all of you for taking the time to read my little blog!!
I love you guys!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jen










No comments:

Post a Comment