Friday, January 20, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol. 17

My in house taste tester got me this for Christmas.
 

A KOBO e-reader!
It is so awesome!! I wasn’t sure, at first, how I would feel about an e-reader. I read a lot and I always thought I would miss flipping the pages and the smell of the paper. Once I got it all loaded up, with 7 books the first day, I got over those feelings pretty quickly!


The reader itself is super light, which is great when you are lying in bed. It is easy to use and you have countless books to choose from right at your fingertips.
It is small and will easily fit in any purse or bag. The battery lasts a really long time.


I am currently reading Girl Hunter by Georgia Pelligrini. If you haven’t heard of her check out her blog, she is very cool! Her book is awesome.

I am so happy I got this! I can tell I am going to be using it a lot!
And how cute is the pink case, my sister got it for me! LOVE IT!!!

Happy weekend everyone!

Jen



2 comments:

  1. Jen, I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It is still dark for my morning commute and since I'm not driving, I can read! Also there are a lot of free books on Amazon for the Kindle -- even cook books! It is harder to share a book you enjoy with another person, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love the e-reader! They are so great, and I was sure I wouldn't like them until day 2 when I was completely converted! And I LOVE your pink case!

    ReplyDelete