Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

How can it be 2012? Weren't we all just partying like it was 1999! Crazy!

I had a lot of fun going through the 10 recipes that you guys liked the most last year. While I was looking back I saw a lot of recipes that I LOVED this past year, I thought I would share with you my personal top 5!

5. Fish Tacos 


These tasty tacos have become a big time favourite around here! We probably eat them once a month. The sauce is to-die-for! Don't be afraid of the fish taco, they will change your life! YUM.

4.Peanut Butter Cup Bars



These bars are BIG Trouble! They taste just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, which just happens to be my favourite chocolate bar. They are so easy and way too tasty.


3.Skillet Baked Spaghetti




This quick simple supper was my favourite this year! It has so much flavour! It is going on the regular meal list for sure! It made great left overs as well.

2. Portobello Mushroom Fries, with Basil Mayo


I could eat these every single day! They are delish! I think you should make them right now, just go to the store and get the stuff, whip up a batch, I promise you won't regret it! 

1. Thai Chicken Salad


I heart this salad, it is so amazing! It is so flavorful and has such great texture. It uses simple ingredients and it is quick to make. This, by far was my favourite recipe this year! 


So there you have it, my top 5!
Now I am starving, I better go make some lunch! 


If you have a favourite from the past year let me know.  Or if you would like to see a certain recipe in 2012 shout it out! I love hearing from you guys!


Have a great New Year's Day!


Jen


 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy and perfect for a top five!!! I love all these!! I haven't had the tai salad yet but i gotta make it it looks soooo good!! Happy new year from my cold oven to your tiny one!! lol you gotta come home and cook for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those mushroom fries sound incredible. I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete