Sunday, January 15, 2012

Super Easy Meatball Supper


A good friend of mine had a get together on Christmas Eve. She had a TON of food! It was all really good, but there were these meatballs, these little sweet and tangy saucy meatballs and I could not stop stuffing them in my face!
 

I asked for the recipe and when she gave it to me I giggled. I could not believe how easy they are.

What you need,


2 lbs ground beef
1 pkg. (12oz) stove top stuffing – chicken flavor
1 cup water
2 eggs
1 jar (500ml) grape jelly
1 bottle (455ml) chili sauce
(I just made half the recipe)

Heat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray.
Combine the ground beef, the stove top, water and eggs. Mix gently with your hands and roll into small balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Roll the meatballs over halfway through so both sides get crispy.
Meanwhile in a large saucepan over medium heat combine the grape jelly and the chili sauce.
Bring to a boil stirring often. One the meatballs are cooked add them to the sauce and gently toss to coat.


Yep, that is it… they are so freaking good. Awesome as a party appetizer but I just mashed up some potatoes and had them for supper. They were delish!


Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment