Friday, February 10, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 20

Happy Friday peoples!! Whew, am I ever glad this week is over. I just had one of those weeks where you feel like you are running the whole time!!

I thought today I would share a few of my favourite food blogs with you. I have a spot on my home page with some of the blogs I have been reading for a long time, people like The Pioneer Woman, Brown Eyed Baker and Joy The Baker. These lovely ladies have not only been a source of amazing recipes but an inspiration!

I read quite a few food blogs everyday, so I thought I would share a few of my other favs...

First up is Cookies and Cups. Shelly is awesome!! She makes the most drool worthy things like these and this! Plus she is hilarious!! I can't read her posts without laughing out loud.

Then there is Bridget at Bake at 350. Now if you want to see some impressive cookie decorating skills you gotta check her out! She is amazing, just look at these or how about these beauties! I wish I could get some lessons!

If you like decadent desserts then My Baking Addiction is the place for you!  Check this one out, or how about this!! I am dying over here!
Her blog is full of amazing baked goods and her photo's are AH-MAZING!

The last one I am going to recommend to you today is Heather's Dish. She makes real food and talks about real life. It is such a comforting blog to visit.
Her Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas have become one of my in house taste testers all time favourite meals!

So if you have a few hours to kill, check these wonderful blogs out!
I guarantee you will find some delicious things to eat and you will laugh out loud!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment