Thursday, February 16, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 21

Hooray for Fridays! Hope you all had a good week.
My favourite thing this week is my Le Creuset pot. Oh, how I love it!


My in house taste tester bought it for me at Christmas a couple years ago. I begged and pleaded for months, left hints and notes and pictures. Then, there it was on Christmas morning! I am so lucky!



Isn't it purdy...

It is truley the best pot ever. It is heavy duty but really easy to clean and care for.
I have made so many things in it, most recently this lovely chicken noodle soup, which I will share with you soon! You can do soups and stews, roasts, braises, mashed potatoes, gumbo, you name it. I love that you can go from stove top to oven. Plus they are pretty enough to serve right out of at the table.


These pots are pricy but if you start leaving hints now you might just get lucky next Christmas!!

Have a great weekend!

Jen
 

1 comment:

  1. Mine isn't Le Creuset, but I love it nonetheless. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete