Friday, March 23, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 23

My favourite thing this week is the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook!! I picked up a copy last Friday and flipped through the pages all last weekend!!


The first thing I decided to make are these amazing Chicken Taco's. Mine didn't look as pretty as Ree's so I didn't bother take a picture, but here they are! YUM!
 



Then I came across my all time favourite pasta! I live for this stuff! I am so glad it made it into the book. I make it all the time, I even blogged about it forever ago!!


Her pictures are beautiful and there are so many AMAZING recipes. It is gonna be hard to decide what to make next.


I am leaning toward these... mmmm doughnuts!!

Thank you PW, I can't wait to eat my way through your cookbook!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment