Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie and Tasty Kitchen News!


I have mentioned the Pioneer Woman's fabulous recipe sharing site Tasty Kitchen on here many times. I love it! It is such a great place to find new and exciting recipes. Every week they feature a member. This week it is ME! I am so excited about it! Check it out, if you aren't a member you should sign up, it is a very fun place to visit!
Thanks Tasty Kitchen, I heart you!
 
I whipped up another fabulous green smoothie. This time I used fresh strawberries and bananas. It was so good! I think as more fresh fruit becomes available they will just keep getting better! 


What you need,

¾ cup Greek yogurt
1 banana
1 cup fresh strawberries
1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
1 cup ice
1 tbsp. agave syrup


I am still amazed that you can’t taste the spinach at all! Healthy and delicious!
The perfect snack!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome JB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your recognition! Very well deserved, my friend!

    ReplyDelete