Sunday, April 15, 2012

Classic Fruit Punch


This punch reminds me of being a kid. It was always at holiday parties and baby showers and weddings. It is a classic. I had forgotten how good it is. 



What you need,

2 parts (cups) cranberry cocktail
1 part (cup) orange juice
1 part (cup) pineapple juice
4 parts (cups) ginger ale

Mix all the juices together and pour in the ginger ale.
Instead of using ice cubes that just water the punch down, I used frozen fruit.
I cut up some fresh pineapple and strawberries and put them on a cookie sheet in the freezer until they were hard. Then I put them in a zip lock bag until I was ready to use them.
They worked great, and tasted good too!


Make it for your next party or BBQ, people will love it.
You could easily make it into an adult beverage by adding some frosty cold vodka!

Jen


3 comments:

  1. My Mom used to make this punch when we were kids! It's my favorite and reminds me of Christmases and New Years when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty fresh fruit is in a drink like this. This one sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful drink :) just want to gulp those glasses in one go.
    fruit punch drink

    ReplyDelete