Friday, June 22, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 30

Howdy friends! I am so happy it is finally Friday. Whew, what a week.
I thought since yesterday was the first day of Summer, I would share with you 15 of my favourite Summer recipes. They are all perfect for summer get togethers with friends and family. 

Caprese Skewers, so easy to make for a crowd.

Homemade Pesto, I am so glad I grow my own basil, nothing beats it!



Fresh Lemonade, perfect for a hot summer day.


Watermelon Mojito, so refreshing.


Quinoa Salad, healthy and so very tasty.


Thai Chicken Salad, I love this one because you don't have to turn on the stove or the oven, perfect for those really hot days.


 Watermelon Feta Salad, cool and wonderful.


Best Barbeque Chicken, I can not get enough of this sauce.


Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions, one of my Dad's fav's.


New England Hot Dog Buns, these are perfect for a bbq'd hot dog.


Frozen Bananas, these are so easy and so freaking good!


Rhubarb Cake, nothing says summer better than rhubarb!


Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, I have no words...


Raspberry Buckle, the perfect way to use all those amazing summer berries.


 Dill Pickles, the best EVER!


So there you have it, a summer full of tasty treats!
Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. oh my GOSH, that chocolate peanut butter ice cream truly was fantastic! I might need to make some of that one very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made your rhubarb cake this weekend - delish!

    ReplyDelete