Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stove Top Chicken


I have a confession to make, I didn’t really like this meal as a kid. For some reason I didn’t really like Stove Top Stuffing, weird right! 

Luckily I came to my senses and now I love Stove Top.


This is a very quick easy dinner, perfect for a weeknight. Plus it is super tasty!

What you need,

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-2 cans of cream of chicken soup (I always use 2, I am all about the sauce!)
1 cup of grated Montery Jack or Mozzarella cheese
Fresh ground pepper
1 box of Stove Top Stuffing, chicken flavoured

Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking dish.
Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the baking dish.

Mix together the soup with the grated cheese and season with fresh cracked pepper. Pour over the chicken.

Mix the stove top stuffing as directed on the box, adding the butter and water. Then sprinkle over the chicken and sauce.

Cover the baking dish with tin foil and bake for 45minutes to 1hour or until the chicken is cooked through.
You can remove the tin foil for the last 15 minutes of cooking so the stuffing crisps up a bit.


There you have it, Stove Top Chicken.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment