Friday, July 27, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 32

Check out this crazy thing!


What is it you ask?


A herb chopper, cool hey.


It is made by Joseph Joseph. Their site has so many cool kitchen gadgets, that are not only functional but super funky!

My best friend Brenda gave it to my for my Birthday back in June. She sent it all the way from the UK! I have seen them here in Vancouver too.


It is slick, the blades are really sharp, it chops herbs and nuts like a dream! Plus it is easy to clean.


I love it and I use it almost everyday.
I am currently obsessing over these and these. I am so putting them on my Christmas list!


Hope you all have a sunny weekend!


Jen




 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are enjoying it! And I've totally seen those other things you want among our European travels! I love this stuff too - great design!

    ReplyDelete