Friday, October 26, 2012

Favourite Things Friday Vol 38

Happy Friday! I am sooooo glad it is finally Friday, what a week.
It has been doing a lot of this lately,


I really thought that after 11 years in Vancouver I would be used to the rain, but nope, I still hate it!

My friend Brenda was visiting from the UK this past weekend. It was so great to see her!!
she brought me some cute little gifts.


A Treacle Tart Chocolate bar, a super cute little sparkly purse from Harrod's, a Keep Calm and Carry On mug and some amazing smelling lotion from the Queen's house!!

While she was here we had to go to Dairy Queen! There isn't any in the UK so when she comes home she always needs a Peanut Buster Parfait fix. I am a good friend so I begrudginly go along and eat one too so she doesn't feel bad!


Some friends of mine drove down to Bellingham the other day and they were nice enough to pick me up some stuff,


some Rotel, you can't get it here so I am very excited about it!


and some Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's!!
AHHHHHHHH!! I so need to go down there, I am dying to go to Trader Joe's!

That has been my week. well besides work, work and more work.
I am looking forward to a weekend full of carving pumpkins, watching movies and baking something with my new cookie butter!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! It was so great seeing you again! And thanks for indulging my DQ fix! Now I just want another one!

    ReplyDelete