Friday, November 30, 2012

Ten of My Favourite Christmas Baking Recipes



Can you believe it is the last day of November? Where does the time go?
We are 25 sleeps away from the big day.

I am sooooo not ready. I haven’t started shopping, I haven’t started baking. AHHHHH!!

I plan to start my Christmas baking extravaganza this weekend.
Here are a few of my all-time fav’s.
 
 

It just isn’t Christmas without some classic iced sugar cookies! YUM!



This is my mom’s recipe and my in house taste testers absolute must have.



I am not a huge fan of gingerbread but I love these, so perfectly chewy!



I have no words… I am drooling just thinking about these.



Such a simple cookies but so pretty and delish!



I have a problem with this stuff; I CAN’T stop eating it, so addictive!

 

Thank you Brenda for this one! I love these simple bars!



They aren’t a brownie at all but I can’t imagine not having them at the holidays!



My Auntie Dorothy always made these for me, I just love them, and her!!



I just made these for the first time this summer but they are going to be a regular Christmas cookie from now on, they are so amazing!

Plus, if you are looking for THE BEST HOLIDAY COCKTAIL EVER…


What’s your favourite Christmas treat?

I have a couple of new recipes to try; I will be sharing them over the next few weeks, so get your sweet tooth on!!

Happy Friday!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment