Friday, January 11, 2013

Favourite Things Friday Vol 41



For Christmas this year my in house taste tester got me this super cool garlic press. It is made by Joseph Joseph.
 

It is so funky!


It works great and it so easy to clean.


The silicone garlic peeling mat is pretty awesome too.
Makes getting those garlic skins off so much easier.


I would highly recommend both to anyone who uses a lot of fresh garlic.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Jen

ps. Joseph Joseph has no idea who I am; I just really like their stuff!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great little tool!! I find the metal ones where you squeeze the handle down to press the garlic through causes lots of the garlic to get all mushed and bunched up inside and then cleaning it can be not so fun, so often I grate my garlic cloves against a rasp but then lots of garlic gets caught up in the rasp also, so this one would be FANTASTIC!!!! It also looks very cool!! I have long wondered if those silicone things really peel good, and yay, thanks to you now I know!! Joseph & Joseph may not know who you are --- but they should!!!! <3 Hurray for making it to another Friday and another great Favorite Things!!! Can't wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete