Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Recipe Round-Up



It is Good Friday! Time to dust off your Easter baskets and color some eggs!



I thought I would share some of my favourite Easter recipes.

Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches are perfect way to use up some of those pretty colored eggs.


Or, how about these Make Ahead Muffin Melts, YUM!



I have always loved Hot Cross Buns, and these homemade ones are amazing!



We always had Ham and Scalloped Potatoes for Easter dinner.



How about some sweet treats, it is Easter after all!




Peanut Butter Cup Bars. (TO DIE FOR!)



Lemon Cheesecake, heaven, for real!



How about some Lemon Cloud Pie!



I hope you all have a Very Hoppy Easter!


Jen

1 comment:

  1. All of those look eggs-tremely yummy! And that first photo of the painted eggs is so cute! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete