Friday, March 22, 2013

Favourite Things Friday Vol 46

I am so excited, I got a new vacuum!!
A Dyson!


I have wanted one for a very long time, but they are very pricey and I could never justify spending that much money.


The other day I was checking out my Air Miles Rewards and realized that I had a ton of miles built up. I browsed the store to see what was available to buy and they had a Dyson vacuum!! I figured it would be the perfect way for me to get my fancy vacuum without having to spend any money at all! 


I am so glad I went for it. This vacuum is amazing! It is so much smaller and lighter than my old one, plus it sucks up WAY more stuff. The ball makes it super easy to maneuver under tables and counters etc. It has a really long extension handle that makes cleaning hard to reach spots super easy. It comes with a ton of accessories, which is awesome.


I normally HATE vacuuming but now I kinda love it! Please excuse my freakishly large hand!

I hope it is starting to feel like spring where you are, it is sort of trying to here, the cherry trees are just starting to blossom!


Have a great weekend!

Jen

PS. The Dyson people have no idea who I am, I am just obsessed with their cyclone technology! 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you have one! You will never go back to crap vaccuums ever again! Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete