Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes of 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was amazing, lots of family, tonnes of food and way too many sweets!
I feel really lucky!

I thought I would share the top 10 most viewed recipes of 2013. 

10. Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing

 

Why buy bottled when you can whip up a batch of delicious homemade stuff!

9. Chocolate Sugar Cookies

 

I love all cookies but these ones are especially fantastic, chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside, perfection!

8. Mushroom Roll-Ups

 

This classic appetizer never goes out of style, I kind of wish I had some right now!

7. Tater Tot Casserole

 

I never had Tater Tot casserole growing up so I finally decided this year to give it a try, it did not disappoint! You just can't go wrong with Tater Tots!

6. Wife Saver Breakfast Bake

 

We used to have this casserole for Christmas breakfast when I was young, it is fantastic!

5. Christmas Sangria

 

This recipe got a lot of action in the last month or so from Pinterest! It is a perfect drink for the holidays!

4. No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies

 

Cookie Butter is so popular right now, and these cookies are so easy, it isn't surprising that they made the list!

3. Cranberry Sparkler

 

This is my absolutely favourite holiday cocktail. Perfect for any holiday party!

2. Orzo with Parmesan and Basil

 

This dish has been #1 on the top 10 list the past 2 years. It finally slipped to second place this year, but it is still a go to recipe here at my house, simple and delicious!

1. Cactus Cut Potatoes

 

All I can say about this recipe is make it, make it now! The dip is AH-MAZING! The potatoes are baked not fried. A great version of the Boston Pizza classic!

So there you have it, the top 10 of 2013!

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by and check out My Tiny Oven, I know there are a million food blogs out there and I feel honoured that you visit me!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. Cactus cut potatoes are my favorite. I need to try your version ASAP!

    ReplyDelete