Friday, January 3, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 60 - Left Over Wine

Life is finally getting back to normal after the holidays. New Year's Eve was a quiet one, my in house taste tester had to work so I was home by myself. It was OK, I opened a bottle of wine and watched some Harry Potter! I managed to stay up till midnight, which was a shocker.

I had some wine left over, which is great! How often do you need a quarter or a half cup of wine for a recipe. I hate having to open a whole bottle just for that.



Just measure your left over wine into 1/4 or 1/2 cup measures, pour into little screw top containers and freeze. 

Now all you have to do is pop one out of the freezer when you need a splash of wine for that pasta dish or whatever you are making.



So easy and so great!
Left over wine is a very good thing!

Happy New Year!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. There is never any leftover wine in my house but I like the idea none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete