Friday, January 10, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 61 – A place for your cupcake papers

Happy Friday everyone! This has been a fast week, whew…

I spent the week reorganizing my kitchen cupboards. When I moved in here, I kind of just stuffed things in, so they really needed to be straightened out.




I posted this picture to Instagram the other day and asked if anyone had a good storage solution for a billion and a half cupcake papers I had shoved in my baking cupboard.



A bunch of people told me to get a big glass mason jar or something similar to put them into. So I dashed off to Michael's to see what I could find.




How cute is this?? I just love it!! I can put it on my counter and it’s not only functional but it looks great.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestion.



I better go make some cupcakes now.

Have a fabulous weekend‼


Jen

3 comments:

  1. Love the design of the glass jar! And I LOVE your new website banner! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that you posted this one! I also found myself unhappy with my cupcake liner disaster, and I wanted my new kitchen to stay organized fun & functional. The baking cupboard will be much happier once I move those liners outta there. They take up a whole shelf!! Thanks for sharing this great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I agree, the site is looking awesome! That font on the MyTinyOven....does it ever look like your own handwriting!! Love the photos!!! <3

    ReplyDelete