Friday, January 24, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 62 – Breakfast Lately


I have a tendency to get a little obsessed with things. I do it with songs. I will find a song I LOVE then listen to it over and over again until I can’t stand it anymore. Why??




I do the same thing with breakfast. In the past my breakfast obsessions have included a bowl Cheerios with some yogurt on the side. Then I ate cheese and tomato on toast until I discovered avocado with a sprinkle of salt and a squeeze of lime.



My current obsession is a crispy toasted English muffin with peanut butter and honey, half a gorgeous pink grapefruit and a hot spicy Chai tea!





It is so good, I could eat it 3 times a day‼



Soon enough I know I am going to need change it up again. Tell me what you guys eat for breakfast, I need some help.



Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!!



Jen

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! My fave is old-school porridge made on the stove!

    ReplyDelete