What are you making for Easter dinner tonight? I decided on a full Turkey dinner with all the fixings! I can’t wait, especially for a leftover turkey bun at 8pm‼
If you need a quick easy dessert I have the perfect thing! These mini raspberry lemon trifles are amazing!
What you need,
1 Angel Food cake (I used a store bought one)
½ cup lemon curd (I used store bought)
1 cup fresh raspberries
Whipped cream (the real stuff in a can)
1. Cut the angel food cake into small bite sized pieces. You only need about half the cake but you can just eat the rest while you are making the trifles, or at least that is what I did!
2. Place a layer of cake pieces in the bottom of each trifle bowl.
3. Top the cake with a few tablespoons of lemon curd.
4. Layer some raspberries over the curd.
5. Top the berries with another layer of cake pieces.
6. Add a layer of whipped cream to the top and garnish with another berry or two.
7. Stuff in your face!
See easy, almost too easy! You could get fancy and make your own Angel Food cake, lemon curd and whipped cream but you just spent all day making Easter dinner, why kill yourself.
These mini trifles are the perfect Easter dessert. They are light and full of flavor, the perfect treat after a big holiday meal.