This week I am sharing a few of the things that caught my eye on the world wide web this week!
1. These BBQ Chicken Kebabs, from Fabulessly Frugal, they looks soooooooo good! I can't wait to try them. I am putting this recipe on my meal plan for next week for sure.
2. Check out these ridonculous Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars from the amazing Cookies and Cups. I am drooling just looking at them, I need one for breakfast!
3. I bought some vintage Ball canning jars a couple of weeks ago and now I am obsessed with pinning jams/preserves/pickles etc. Here is the link to me canning board. If you are a canner, what are some of your favourite things to preserve?? I think this Blueberry Jam from Dine and Dish is at the top of my list!
4. I love love love Christina and Dessert for Two. She makes the most amazing recipes for just 2 people. I especially love all her mouth watering desserts!!
These Chocolate Mug Cakes are killing me, I have resisted making them since I saw them earlier this week but I have a feeling today is the day!
5. If you are looking for something funny to watch online may I suggest The Nerdist All Star Celebrity Bowling. My god these little videos are hilarious!! He bowls against teams like The Walking Dead, Mad Men and Breaking Bad. I couldn't stop laughing! If you aren't listening to The Nerdist Podcasts you are missing out, he is so funny and he has great guests, like Tom Hanks, William Shatner and Lauren Graham!
6. In a moment of boredom I started watching Dawson's Creek on Netflixs. OMG I forgot how much I loved this show! Now I can't stop, I have to have it on in the background while I am in the kitchen. I don't know about you, but I was always on Team Pacy and I still am!!
Well I think I have rambled on long enough, get outside and enjoy some sunshine.
Have a wonderful weekend!