Friday, August 29, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 83 - Peanut Butter Cheerios

I have a new breakfast obsession...


Peanut Butter Cheerios! They are AMAZING!!
They have a nice light peanut butter taste, not too sweet a tiny bit salty. It is truly cereal perfection!


They say special edition, so when I realized how great they are I bought 3 boxes!

I have been brain storming some dessert ideas to use them in as well, so keep an eye out for those.


I can't believe that it is the last long weekend of Summer, man time flies.
I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend, get out enjoy some sun, while we have it!



Jen


Note: The Cheerios people have no idea who I am, I just love their cereal!

3 comments:

  1. These look so good! I'm so sad that I can't get them! I hope they aren't limited time only! Buy me a box and store them for me until I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry I will squirrel some away for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eating these too!! They are SO yummy. Great pick for your favourite things list!! Love it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete