I can’t believe it is Fall! Didn’t summer just start? Man, time flies!
I thought I would share a few things I am obsessing over lately.
1. First up is this song… All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
I listen to it like 5 times a day! I LOVE IT! It is catchy and has cute lyrics.
2. I finally got this amazing cookbook last week! It is called Seriously Delish by Jessica at How Sweet Eats! I think I flagged like 50 recipes to try and the pictures are drool worthy!
3. One of the best things about Fall, besides all things pumpkin, is NEW TV‼
I am currently watching the final season of Sons of Anarchy. It is CRAZY! I have a bad feeling that most of the characters aren’t going to make it to the end of the series, I can’t wait to see how they end it!
I am on pins and needles waiting for The Walking Dead to start again!
I am also looking forward to The Good Wife, Modern Family, Blue Bloods and the final season of Parenthood!
4. Here are a few awesome looking Pumpkin recipes I have been ogling. Pinterest is a Pumpkin Smorgasbord lately!
Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting – Cooking Classy
My Gran’s Pumpkin Fritters- Simply Delicious
No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake - A Family Feast
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars - A Kitchen Addiction
5. Now that I ride the bus like 2 hours a day I have had WAY more reading time than I did before. Here are a few books I have finished in the last couple weeks! I really loved them all! If you have any good suggestions let me know, I am going through them pretty quick, and I am always looking for something good!
Someday Maybe Someday – Lauren Graham
Road Ends – Mary Lawson
Orphan Train – Christina Baker Kline
Well I think that is enough rambling for now.
I hope you all have a wonderful first weekend of Fall!!