Friday, October 31, 2014

Favourite Things Friday Vol 87 – Halloween Things



Happy Halloween! I can’t believe it is already Halloween; it is crazy how fast this year is going!

I thought I would share a few of my favourite Halloween things this week.

First up, THE CANDY, of course! 


We live in an apartment; we never get trick or treaters, but I ALWAYS ALWAYS buy candy “just in case!”
Sure, right cause this might be the year we get a kid, so I better buy this box of 90 mini chocolate bars! Guess I will just be eating all of those myself.

We always carve pumpkins. I love it! I am terrible at it but I try.(the owl is mine the other 2 are my in house taste testers!)


Carving pumpkins leads into one of my all-time favourite Halloween treats, toasted pumpkin seeds. BEST EVER!


I can’t go a single year without watching Beetlejuice. I am not a huge fan of scary movies so this classic is the perfect Halloween movie for me!


If you are looking for a super fun and tasty treat to make, try these classic Popcorn Balls. They are amazing!


I hope you all have a Spooktacular Halloween! Be safe out there; don’t let the ghosties get ya!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is just not the same without you! Love all the things that make your Halloween special ❤️ Thanks for sharing your favourite Halloween things with us!!

    ReplyDelete