Sunday, April 24, 2016

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies



My friend Brenda sent me a link to this recipe a couple weeks ago. I finally got around to whipping up a batch, man they are dangerously easy and so super awesome!


All you need is 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your house.


What you need,

1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
½ cup mini chocolate chips (now I realize adding these makes this 5 ingredient peanut butter cookie but I really like chocolate chips!)

Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a silpat mat.

In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Using an electric hand mixer beat until totally incorporated. Stir in the mini chocolate chips if you are using them.

Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Use a fork to cross hatch each cookie.

Bake for 10-12 minutes. I like my cookies a little crisp on the outside but always chewy in the middle so I did mine for 9-10 minutes.

Let the cookies cool on the pan for 4-5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. 

Store the cookies in an airtight container for 3 days or in the freezer for a month.


I took some of these cookies to work and they got rave reviews!
So if you NEED a cookie, whip up a batch of these super easy, really quick amazingly tasty cookies.

Enjoy!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. I have a really bad sweet tooth lol these look so delicious. I love peanut butter and chocolate together. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete