Sunday, April 17, 2016

Some of My Favourite Grilling Recipes

Hello all! It has been so warm and spring like here in the last few weeks. Just check out these lilacs! They are my favourite, ever!


This weather has made me want to grill all the things, so I thought I might share a few of my all time favourite grilling recipes off the blog.

I can't wait to make all of these again this spring/summer.

First up is this Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
It is simple and beyond delicious! I love anything with peanut sauce.


How about these Barbeque Ribs. Oh man I am drooling over here. They do take a bit of prep but man are they worth it. Tender and crisp, and that sauce, oh that sauce!


This super quick Pork Chop Marinade is my summer go to. It adds so much flavour to a basic pork chop, I cook these chops a ton every summer!


If you are looking for a great side dish, to toss on the grill might i suggest these Tin Foil Potatoes. I have been eating them my whole life. They are perfection!


These Italian Grilled Sausages with Peppers & Onions are amazing, in fact I just made some the other night for dinner.  They always remind me of my Dad taking my sisters and me to the fair in the summer time.


If you want a slightly healthier option how about this Barbeque Chopped Chicken Salad. I am not sure it is really healthier but it does have lettuce in it! Serve it with a simple cheese quesadilla and it is a real treat!


This Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich is just delightful. Crispy chicken, melty cheese, Canadian bacon, I can't even...


This Barbeque Sauce is the best I have ever made, it is my go to. It is simple and tasty and great on chicken!


This Hoisin Grilled Chicken with Soba Noodles is my soul food. It is truly wonderful.


This last recipe isn't really barbequed but it does have barbeque sauce and really just look at it, it is a thing of beauty. Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sandwiches... I seriously have no words for its amazingness!
Make it, eat it, love it!


So there you have it, a few GREAT grilling recipes. I hope you try one or all of them soon, they are all really wonderful. I know they will all be making an appearance on my dinner table really soon.

Happy Spring!



Jen







2 comments:

  1. I love your recipes, they inspire my husband and I to grill more often. I especially like the Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce. Cannot wait to give it a try. Grilling really leaves space for so much imagination as there really are endless possibilities. Thanks for the inspiration and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete