Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Trail Mix - The Perfect Road Trip Snack

We are going on a road trip… I don’t love being in the car for long periods of time but having good snacks helps a lot!

I decided to whip up an epic batch of Trail Mix, this not only combats hunger but it is tasty and fun!


I put peanuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, mini m&m’s, mini Reece's Pieces, raisins, dried cranberries, and a mixture of other dried fruits!
It is delish!

When I took a look at the other snacks I picked up I noticed that it looks like I might be travelling with a toddler…
Goldfish Crackers, Sour Dinos, Menthos and classic Cheese and Crackers. Oh well, after I have been in the car for over 4 hours I pretty much turn into a toddler.


I am taking a few sort of healthy things, like apples, plums, yogurt, cheese and homemade breakfast bars.

I don’t think we are gonna starve!

What are your favourite snacks to take on road trips??


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment