Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favourite Things Friday Vol 14

Christmas Cocktails are my favourite thing this week.


This pretty little drink is my go to Christmas bevy!
It is so tasty.


All you need is some cranberry juice, a splash of ginger-ale and a little lime! If you are really looking for some holiday spirit an ounce or so of Vodka will make things Merry and Bright!


Fill a glass with ice, pour in the vodka then cranberry juice to about 3/4 full then top with the ginger-ale. Add your squeeze of lime, I really like lime so I use a nice big wedge! Garnish with a little sprig of mint and a few frozen cranberries.


Have a great weekend everyone, have a Cranberry Cocktail or 2, they will get you in the holiday spirit for sure!

Jen





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, festive photos! Pour me one of these babies tonight!

    ReplyDelete