Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Favourite Slow Cooker Recipes

As the weather is getting colder I am starting to crave warm hearty comfort food.
Using your slow cooker is a great way to get all the comfort without all the work!

Here are 5 of my all time favourite slow cooker recipes.

Butter Chicken 
This version of the classic Indian dish is just fantastic. It is creamy and tomatoey and full of spice. This is one of my in house taste testers favourites!

 

Corn Beef with Potatoes & Cabbage
This is the BEST version of corn beef ever! It is so easy and it tastes amazing, great for any cold winter night.

 

Hearty Beef Stew
Stew is always a classic, this version is full of veggies and tender juice beef. Bake up some fresh bread or biscuits and you have a perfect comforting meal.

 

Mac & Cheese
There is no more perfect food for me than Mac & Cheese. Hot creamy cheesy noodles. I love this version!
 
 

Spaghetti Sauce
This spaghetti sauce is my all time fav. It has such a deep rich hearty flavour. Some hot spaghetti noodles and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese, pasta perfection!



So there you have it, 5 great slow cooker recipes. I hope you will try one the next time you need to warm up on a cold winter night.

Enjoy!




Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment